Showing the single result
Ambien (zolpidem) is a prescription medication approved for the short-term treatment of insomnia. It works by helping to restore normal sleep patterns. Ambien is available in a variety of dosage forms, including regular and long-acting tablets and a liquid form.
If you have sleep problems, such as trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, and no other treatments are helping you out, then you might benefit from this medication. The medicine in this medication works by helping the chemical messengers in your brain work better to help you fall asleep. You should read all information given to you by your doctor carefully.
Ambien is a prescription sleep aid that is used to treat insomnia.
When you need to get some real sleep, Ambien can help you do it. You might only take Ambien when you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, or you might take it regularly as part of a treatment plan for chronic insomnia.
Ambien is not intended for long-term use, and it should be used as directed by your doctor.
Common side effects of Ambien include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Trouble breathing
Ambien can be used by adults who suffer from insomnia or other sleep disorders such as breathing problems while sleeping (apnea), restless legs syndrome, etc. It is also recommended for people who are suffering from jet lag or shift work disorder (SWD). It may not work well if you have severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung problems such as pneumonia or emphysema, severe breathing problems like asthma or chronic bronchitis, liver disease or kidney failure, glaucoma or cataracts in both eyes, history of seizures due to underlying seizure disorder or head injury.
Buy Ambien 10 Mg Online is used for treating insomnia in adults and children who are at least 12 years old. It may be used for other purposes in some older adults or adolescents with sleep problems or narcolepsy (a disorder that causes uncontrollable episodes of deep sleep).
You should not use Ambien if you have severe liver disease or severe breathing problems; if you are taking another medicine that can cause drowsiness, such as a muscle relaxer or cold medicine; or if you have taken an antidepressant called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) within the past 14 days.
- Ambien is not for use in children under the age of 18 years.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Ambien unless you are advised by your doctor or healthcare provider to do so.
Ordering is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose your dose: You can get 10mg, 15mg, or 20mg tablets. If you’re not sure which dose is right for you, talk to your doctor before ordering.
- Choose your quantity: You can order a single pack of 30 pills or a pack of 60 pills. If you need more than that, just add multiple packs into your cart!
- Check out! Once you’ve added all of the items you want to your cart, go ahead and check out using our secure checkout system (you’ll need an account). If this is your first time ordering from us, don’t worry—we’ll walk through everything step-by-step so it’s easy for everyone!